Kindergarten Registration will start February 1, 2018. French applications and cross district applications must be in by February 28th. French Applications are not first come, first serve. They are put into categories to determine which students get a spot in the program.
English applications can be brought in from February 1 onward.
When applying for Kindergarten you will need to bring in the following documents:
- Proof of birth date for the students
- Proof of Guardianship (ex. Birth Certificate)
- Proof of citizenship for both parent/guardian and student (Passport, Citizenship card, PR Card)
- Proof of Residency (2 items one being rental agreement, mortgage statement, tax returns legal document and the other being a bill or drivers license)
- Immunization Records (optional)
Please bring in the originals of these documents as we need to see them. We can photocopy them here.
Please click below for information sessions on registration details for French and Mandarin programs: